Tuesday, January 24, 2017

373 Days





Honestly it is unbelievable that it has been 373 days since I wrote a blog post. 

To say 2016 was a hard year, would be an understatement. The reason for the difficulties is because I faced some deep issues, and began dealing with it. Simple as that. 

Now I feel like I have broken out of a cocoon, and I am beginning to spread my wings once again. I feel like a new person has emerged, and that new person is exactly who God has made me to be. 

It's so liberating when you have an epiphany about your life, who you are, and your purpose here on earth. 

Focusing on the simple things on a daily basis, brings about an immeasurable sense of gratitude, rest and joy. 

It's so easy, and I like it like that. 

I have so many blog posts going through my mind right now, like my 12yo daughter about to begin AO7,
my 16yo son about to begin a brand new curriculum from here,
what we've been doing this summer,
seeing Macbeth,
going to the chocolate factory, and eating a dessert until we got sick,
what's growing in our veggie garden,
the plethora of books that have been arriving this past couple of weeks, 
the beautiful stationary to begin our new school year,
and so much more. 

I believe 2017 is going to be a blessed year. I like thinking that way, even though you never know what is just around the corner. 




2 comments:

Your comments are valued!