Travelling from different destinations for my husbands work and homeschooling my children has been such a journey of growth.
The joy of seeing different areas of Australia and meeting all sorts of people far outweighs the challenges that come with coming and going.
So in between the ins and outs I realise just how much my family and I are growing and changing.
Here are just a few things I am discovering more and more ~
* That homeschooling is so unique and each family are unique, so our children can truly grow and develop at the pace God intended them to.
* No matter where you are, if you have an open heart towards the Lord He will bring people into your path that will either minister to you or you will minister to them. This amazes me.
* That money is a bonus! I truly believe that as believers we are on earth for a greater purpose and that is to glorify God and to share the gospel of good news to those around us. One thing I always tell my hubby is that the Lord is taking him into these jobs for the people and the money is just a bonus. We are working for an invisible kingdom and I know my husband walks out of the house with inspiration and a greater purpose in his spirit with the knowledge that he is not just going out to provide for his family but to be a witness of the one that heals, restores and loves - AMEN!
* That as humans we are so much more capable than what we think. We are fearfully and wonderfully made and when we put our trust in God He enables us to do things that we would not ever dream or imagine. Praise God!
* The more I learn the more I realize just how much I don't know and get a hunger to learn more.
* That this journey as a Christian is one of continual growth and change.
* That no matter how much I don't want to be rejected, I will continue to be, this world that hates Jesus will always hate me. It's taking up the cross daily.
* My children have no inhibitions, no clingy groups, just accepting of all races, and I love that.
You know I am eternally grateful for God never leaving me or forsaking me. Just imagine where we would be without Him or His presence in our lives.
Love y'all :D
p.s I am still having issues commenting on some your blogs, but I have been by.