Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank you



Dear lovely ladies,

Just wanted to thank you so much for your comments and the phone call I received from Jeanne in my last post. Your advice was filled with wisdom and common sense in a moment where I couldn't see through.

I actually have the courage now to just stop the phonics and just focus on reading great books and encouraging my son to read great books. 

It may seem like such a small ordeal but in hindsight it felt huge, but now I have a peace and feel back on the right track.

Love you all! xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, that's what friends are for!

    Glad to 'hear' you feeling happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne's lovely isn't she:) I'm glad she called you!
    I've been thinking of and praying for you so glad to hear you are feeling much more at peace:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have arrived at a happy place of decision now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! SO glad that you got some answers. Love friends! Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!