Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy...

Happy = delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a
particular thing:
to be happy to see a person.
On Saturday night the 25th of April many joined me to celebrate my 30th and I was so HAPPY! This night was absolutley more than I could of asked and even hoped for. Every where I looked people who I love so much were smiling, laughing, chatting, dancing and enjoying every moment.
Happiness filled the air and everybody was dosed up on it.
Words cannot even describe the happiness I felt within my soul! We had a good mix of music and their was always people dancing around having the time of their lives!
One scripture I love is 'The Joy of the Lord is your Strength'! How awesome to know that no matter what is going on in the world and in your own world the JOY that comes only from God is ever present, and being filled with this JOY gives you the strength to enjoy every single day!
Friday the 1st of May is officially my 30th birthday, and I Praise God that because He lives I can face tomorrow!

2 comments:

Your comments are valued!