Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One maxi dress...

...that I will be asking "Honey, could I please get this one?"


Would you believe that my husband LOVES going shopping for clothes and accessories and it is really so fun going together! I am the one who really keeps a budget, and Dave "tries" to as well, but just say we are going shopping for toilet paper and we see a packet of 12 on special for $4.99, I'll grab 2 packets thinking I am really getting a bargain, whereas Dave will grab 8 packets to save us for the next 2 months.


It is just the way he is and I love it, so when you bring us together we balance each other out.


Now I would not normally pay $113.00 for a summer dress, a pair of jeans, yes, but a dress, no!

But I am so in love with the colors of this dress, you see turquoise blue is my very favourite color in the whole wide world and I am just hoping my hubby will let me squeeze this one into our budget!


What do you think?


Worth it? OR


Not worth it?

7 comments:

  1. HI Sarah,
    I tend to look at things in terms of how much this would cost me at Vinnies, and I could buy about fifty dresses for that price.

    However, if you really have your ♥ set on it, buy it and enjoy wearing it. The price is only relevant to your income.
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sarah,
    I tend to look at things in terms of how much this would cost me at Vinnies, and I could buy about fifty dresses for that price.

    However, if you really have your ♥ set on it, buy it and enjoy wearing it. The price is only relevant to your income.
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately some "peacock" colours happening there!
    The value is relevant to your income, but also the wearability. If it something you love and will get heaps of wear from it sometimes better value in the long run.
    I'm a denim skirt mum! They are often not cheap but you can wear them to death! Good value>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this dress would suit you to a tee. If you can fit it into your budget they I say go for it girl! You would look even more beautiful than usual in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your advice ladies! I only buy an item of clothing when I absolutely love it for I know I will where it over and over and get my money's worth. Also for the record I love white singlets that I nearly always wear under my dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very pretty. I'd say buy it if you are going to wear it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My beloved said I can order next week..yay! I only asked once, and he knows that I do not buy something usless I LOVE it! It's all for him you know, I want to impress him, that's good I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!