It's a brand new day here and I am pretty sure it's a new day where you are, or it will be soon.
Spring is definitely in the air!
Aren't you glad that the sun rises on a new day and we remember that Gods mercies are new every morning, I'm sure glad about that.
We are all feeling so much better this week after having the flu linger on for a couple of weeks, and I am planning some trips out in the sunshine this week. I really want to get to the Geelong Gallery to see the latest exhibition before it closes.
Would you like know what we do on Mondays for homeschooling?
This is how it pretty much looks~
- We read our current devotion - Based on the shorter catechism.
- Picture study
- Scripture Memory - Psalm 146
- MEP maths
- Natural science read aloud - The Wonderland of Nature
- Language arts -
- Joshua (10 AOy3) Cursive, Dictation using Spelling wisdom, English, Reader
- Gracie (6 AOy1) Cursive, Read, write & spell, phonics lesson, reader
- Read aloud - Trial & Triumph - Church history
- Then free play for the rest of the day.
Have a great Monday whatever yours looks like. :D
p.s I have just discovered that Amazon have a FREE super saving delivery to Australia and New Zealand! I think it's time to head to my Amazon wish list and put in an order...rubs hands together!