Saturday, August 13, 2011

Farmers Markets...




...I simply love them!

I love the atmosphere, the smells, the vegetable growers and the fresh produce.

Farmers markets are so authentic and I feel passionate about them.

My children & I look forward with much delight to the central Geelong Farmers market which happens on the 2nd Saturday of the month and today is it.

The children look forward to the miniature animal farm where they can handle the gorgeous little animals.

It's simple fun!

So that's where we are off to this morning!

I am also contemplating a visit to Geelong Art Gallery maybe afterwards but not sure yet, that could be for another day!

So do you have a farmers market near you?

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should talk about them as just the other day I noticed a sign about farmers markets about 15 minutes away from our place and wondering if I should check it out....:) thanks for the recommendation I might just do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun for your family. I love going to markets occasionally. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!