Sunday, December 26, 2010

Prayer ~ a universal connection

In blogging land I believe we do begin to get to know other bloggers, we develop an interest in their thoughts, ideas and their homeschooling journey.


This morning I have just read some very tragic news regarding Edie from Life in Grace and her family that their house has burned right down. 


Prayer is the most powerful resource we have to reach out for each other. 


Rejoice with them that do rejoice, 
and weep with them that weep. 

Romans 12:15

2 comments:

  1. I do think we get to know each other just a little through bloggingso it was sad mews about the fire, it is something that I couldn't ever imagine. Prayers for the family, may God comfort and protect them with His love at this very difficult time of year.

    Thankful for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - I just read Edie's blog and found out too. Thanks for sharing. Praying for them. Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!