Monday, December 27, 2010

Praise!!!



"Praise the Lord!


   Let all that I am praise the Lord.

     I will praise the Lord as long as I live.
      I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath."

~ Psalm 146:1-2

Praise = To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for. To extol or exalt; worship.

Praise is the gateway to real joy & real freedom. 

When I praise my eyes are off myself and my circumstances and turns my attention to the one and awesome creator God who is full of unfailing love, full of compassion and sufficient grace.

I am so grateful today that there is a gateway to God through Jesus, that I can close my eyes and sing.

Just wanted to share! 

Here is a real cheery video of the Happy Song! 


6 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah...this was beautiful!

    Praising Him with you ~ He is worthy of all our praises :)

    Be blessed,

    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True indeed when we praise we take the focus out of our lives. Amen, joy is a very beautiful thing.
    Have a wonderful joyful day,
    (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I will play the clip later, I might wake the house up if I play it now!!

    Have a wonderful day

    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    I can't watch the video, but I bet it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well said!
    And I love the video.
    Great blog Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    I am not sure what happened to your last post. I read it out of my reader,than came here to reply and it's gone.

    I must say you handled the situation very well. I am very proud of you for homeschooling your kids and doing what the Lord tells you to do.

    We had a neighbor who we had a problem with. this men has a mouth bigger than he was. I prayed for him, a lot. His life totally fail apart, he and his wife divorced.....long story, guess what happened, he came to us for help. he even started calling my husband "his buddy"
    Never give up in looking to the Lord for this neighbor's life. It's not against flesh and blood we fight.
    (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!