Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weight loss journey

You may have noticed that I have added my fitness pal revealing my weightloss journey. I actually was just inspired by my cousins wife over at fit and fab here I come who is also on a journey and I am hoping she dosen't mind that I just mentioned that!

Anyway I am the heaviest I have ever been, for a few reasons,

1. I was pregnant and had put on weight in the 14 weeks that I was carrying our child.

2. Since losing our child I was unable to exercise, so I have maintained my weight.

Now that I am feeling much better I have started exercising and I eat pretty healthy, yes 'pretty'! The reason why I want to blog about it, is for accountability, because it works.

When we are accountable to someone or something it just keeps you going.

So I hope you lovely ladies don't mind me every now and then blogging about my weight.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is very courageous of you to share it with the online world but good on you:)
    We're here....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, it's always so nice to hear from you. No I don't mind at all, because I too need to loose some weight; so in reading your post it motivates me to do the same. Keep up the good work.
    Many blessings to you my dear sister in Christ.
    ((hugs))
    katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, good for you! I agree with you that accountability works. Go Girl. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!