Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another grateful moment

Today I am filled with gratefulness, hence the title of my blog.

Grateful for God's _

goodness,
provision,
kindness,
mercy,
love.. and so much more

We have moved into a young girls apartment today who has moved out so we could come in for as long as we need too. Her weekly amount was the price we were hoping to pay whilst away from the adorable Mallacoota.

Today is just another unbelievable moment when answered prayers are happening right before you. You know when I pray I really mean it with all my heart, but when the Lord actually answers my prayers I am absolutely overwhelmed and stand amazed that He heard me and gave me my hearts desires.

The children are so thankful to have there own bedroom with cupboards, and I love that. My husband is so grateful to have our own bedroom and I am so grateful to have a beautiful set up kitchen, for I do alot of cooking.



 'Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.'
~1 Chronicles 16:34 (New King James Version)

8 comments:

  1. I am thankful with you in how the Lord has provided! : )
    He is good, all the time!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Yes, praising the lord for His bounty, He is good!
    (((hugs))
    katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love reading your posts! You remind me to be thankful for all the small things. I love that your kids were so happy with their new rooms - isn't it so sweet that our kids are so easily pleased!

    I also love the quote of the week by Aiden Tozer. I hope you soar this week.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely news - God's provision is always there yet always amazing. He is good :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rejoicing with you!
    I pray that this new season in your life is one that exceeds your thoughts and expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fantastic for you guys. It's the best thing in the world when you see God's care for His children.

    So glad you all have your own rooms!

    JEN xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,
    That sounds like the perfect place for you and your family. Who is caring for the B & B or have you left there? Sorry, I may be out of the loop with that, not having read so much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovey, just dropping in to say Hi. Sorry I wasn't able to catch up last week. Soon, I hope...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!