Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Come with me...

...for an exclusive walk through some of my favourite snaps from Wingam Inlet!

The red dot marks where we are!

You can click on the images to enlarge them, if you want to!


Hubby & I

Family fun

How cute is this? A little man inbetween two big men!


The 20 minute wilderness boardwalk to the beach was so delightful.

My princess Grace who asked to be called Gracie!

View of Wingam Inlet from the boardwalk

Love this photo of my Mum..she is one of my bestest friends, she is amazing!

Isn't this toad fish so cute...he has amazing patterns on him!

Hands up if you have read 'Pagoo'! Well Grace found a real Pagoo. The hermit crab wasn't alive, but still all in tact and in the shell...incredible!

The rocks in the background captivated me, for it looks as though a very long arm with
a metre wide paintbrush has come along and made one big bright orange strip.

There is beauty in the journey! Just my thoughts when walking on this track.


Do you know what is on these rocks???


My passionate fisherboy! He did catch a little one, but it got away!

12 comments:

  1. Looks lovely... I remember days like this with my dad as a child... need to find some for us!

    aah... (thinking as I type)... Pete and the kids do this sort of thing when they visit MIL at Inverloch but I'm often not there - it's my precious 'home alone' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Sarah! It looks like you've had some great family time together, just love how clear the water is. Have a great week, Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoulutely, positively, gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly lovely.
    family, nature, fun.

    I'm so happy for you!

    amy in peru :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures, Sarah! You gave me a mini vacation! What I would give for our weather to turn around. We are still covered in snow...though it is melting so now we have slush and mud. I am so ready to be outside enjoying sunshine!! Loved all the pictures more than you know!

    (Oh, and by the way, I know what the white stuff is on top of the cliffs....bird do-do!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something else on the rocks too!!! If you click on the image you should be able to see! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes you admire His handiwork looking at these pictures - nature and your beautiful family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Sarah,
    What a wonderful pristine setting for a family get together. :D

    Have a wonderful week,
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you live in a beautiful part of Australia! I can't get over how clean the water is!
    And yes, I saw it....the seal on the rocks!
    Thanks for sharing as always, I love looking at your gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pics of a great family outing! I can make out the sea lions with magnification. Spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics Sarah! Feels like we're there with you all. Precious memories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful, beautiful time!!!!! I have never heard of a toad fish. He is cute! I love that book, Pagoo!
    These pictures were gorgeous! I can imagine that you will remember this time with such fondness!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!