Friday, February 5, 2010

This weeks one liners!


Amazement was on my face when my two children remembered nine of our memory verses from last year

I became a Great Auntie on Monday night when my niece gave birth to a baby boy ~ Levi Jordan

Have been blessed to watch my two children play tennis together, cards and  run around in the rain in this tropical weather

Glad to see my Mum & Dad today (Friday) after being away for 10 days

Have enjoyed my husband sneaking up on me from behind and giving me cuddles

Love having our old dog Maggie back with us after 3 years

Was blessed to hear my son say -
"I'm passionate about fishing, cooking and gardening

Was delighted as my 5 year daughter was filled with glee to be able to dance on her tippy toes

I started 'The Love Dare' this week and it's a secret from my husband who decided to watch 'Fireproof' yesterday ~ this I found ironic

In between all these wonderful moments I was disciplining, cooking, reading, drinking coffee, yelling (yes a couple of times) praying, crying, worshipping, repenting and surrendering it all to my Saviour Jesus Christ who loves me unconditionally, who fills my cup, who gives me the joy in all I do, who disciplines me and forgives me.

That's all folks!

Have an awesome weekend!

Remember to drop by Monday to find out who the winner is of the 'Prayer of Jabez'  book competition. You still have two days if you would like to have a chance on winning!







10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had some great moments this week!! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I love reading what you are up to and what God is up to in your life! Bless you in your full weeks mate!
    Lots of love,
    lusi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! I was just told to remember to write something down in a journal that my son had said. I just never do that. But I could easily write on my blog. It sounds like you had a great week and lots to smile about too! Good for you in starting the Love Dare. We didn't do it, but Fireproof is a favorite at our house.
    I hope you enjoy your weekend.
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. Praise God for the small things.

    Hope you'll keep us up to speed with the Love Dare. I'm sure sometimes it will be quite difficult - we are such creatures of habit aren't we? Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading all your blessings this week has reminded me of so much I have to be thankful for. Thank you for this! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your active verb list - that pretty much sums up all a Mommy does in a week, a day, or an hour! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have an insight into your week. Good to know things are well with you all.

    Let me know how you find The Love Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah! Loved reading this post :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,
    It's wonderful when son's realise that they're passionate about something, isn't it?

    It's wonderful that your hubby sneaks up behind you to give you cuddles - he must love you lots.

    Have a wonderful and blessed weekend,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this lovely post!
    Now I'll have to go google lovedare and fireproof, oh how ignorant I can be sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!