Thursday, January 14, 2010

A cupboard, A rabbit, A birthday, A placemat and A egg or two!

What has been happening at our home?

Unbelievable ~ Joshua actually caught this rabbit



These gorgeous placemats my Husband brought back with him from Melbourne




What better occasion to bring them out on than my Mum's birthday




My art & craft cupboard

Before



After



Joshua on the right and Spencer (neighbour who comes up on the holidays) on the left are enjoying fried eggs cooked by Joshua






6 comments:

  1. Haha - lots going on! Great pics....makes me feel like we're there. I'll have to tell my kids about Joshua catching a rabbit..they'll be so shocked and he'll go up several more levels in their book!

    Looks like your mum had a lovely b'day dinner...

    Your placemats are beautiful...my fav. colour.

    Cupboard looks amazing now - if only they stayed that way huh.

    Joshua loves cooking eggs hey. LOL He's so cute and hospitable to cook for his mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the placemats!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog and for leaving a comment on mine. Your blog is beautiful as is your family! Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupboard is almost obscenely clean, Sarah!

    Jemimah is wide eyed at the rabbit. You know how impressed she was with his lizard trapping ability!

    The placemats are lovely - hubby has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The placemats are stunning and the family dinner looks very special!
    I love the effect of a jumbled cupbaoard all straightened out. makes one feel organized! Craft is very hard to keep that way though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to connect with you, Sarah! I love those placemats too!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!