Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Journal part1! It's a Jolly holiday with...

...GUESS WHO


What a beautiful morning we have awoken to today.


You know what's funny...blogging friends becoming real life friends, I think it truly is a funny thing!


For me I know it's a God thing, it's no mistake when you meet certain people, I totally believe that the Lord brings people into your life and you into theirs for all sorts of wonderful and incredible reasons.


Jeanne and I met by one email...that is it, an email where Jeanne took time out of her busy schedule to offer her advice and help to me, at the time I was really seeking the Lord for clear direction with my homeschooling.


Our time here has been most relaxing, refreshing, invigorating and fun!

It's wonderful to have our children connect with each other and to learn and grow!


Hope you have a beautiful day!


Love Sarah xxx

3 comments:

  1. Really! I'll be visiting her soon too....looking forward to it and hopefully you too if we can get across your state while we are down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a beautiful day here. A little rain and a little cooler. But, wow, you are having "A Peaceful Day". Do have a cuppa for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    It sounds as if you all had a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!