Thursday, November 12, 2009

Guess what, Guess what, Guess what...

...Today is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Well yes that is true but I wasn't going to write that, it just came out!

Today my delovely beloved returns home and I have been singing
him this very romantic song!



Wow, I am so excited, yet nervous at the same time, he has that effect on me, which is a good thing eh!

Our time apart has been most useful in the Lord's hand.

He certainly has done great and mighty things in our hearts!

My children have been busy this morning preparing streamers and decorations for his coming home celebration.


Tonight's menu


Main ~ Homemade vegetable lasagna

served with homemade garlic Turkish bread

Dessert ~ Chocolate pudding (Dave's favourite)

Supper ~ Me of course :-)



Have a very wonderful, fantastic, incredible and awesome day my very lovely blogging pals!



5 comments:

  1. Too much information, Sarah!! Blush!

    Welcome home, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news!
    My hubby has 4-5 weeks to go before he's home...it's been 8 weeks already. He does get to be home for the weekends though so that makes it easier.
    The vegetable lasagne sounds yummy. Have fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.. the crooning sound of Deano's voice!
    So pleased for you Sarah! God definately has a purpose in each event that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Sarah you're giving away everything with supper! Hahaha

    Glad you're reunited with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,
    I hope that you have a wonderful night - enjoy your hubby's presence.

    Your meal tonight sounds absolutely divine!

    Blessings,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!