Friday, November 13, 2009

Chrsitmas in November!

It felt like Christmas day yesterday as my hubby started pulling out all these gifts that he had been buying and having a whole heap of fun.

He brought a really cool volcano experiment for the children which we did today!

Amongst a lot of very exciting gifts, he brought my most favourite fragrance of all 'Orange Blossom'...ooh, it is so divine!

Anyway, sorry if you are sick of me going on and on about my hubby, it's just so awesome to be back together!

4 comments:

  1. Nope, not sick of you talking about your husband at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with my bloggy friends after a busy week! So glad to hear that your hubby is back! Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, you're so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick of you talking about your hubby? NO WAY!!! It's beautiful.

    Having a dh who goes away and then returns I can full well relate to your delight. Delight away!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!