Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful, Beautiful

There is a few things you should know about me by now and that is ~

I love change
and I love music

Francesca has produced an album of
incredible lyrics that I can really relate to
and this song I cannot stop listening to on
my iPod...I love it!
Well, really it just takes me back to
my first love
the first time I fell in Love
with my saviour
Jesus Christ



Album: My Paper Heart
Artist: Francesca Battistelli

Don’t know how it is You looked at me
And saw the person that I could be
Awakening my heart
Breaking through the dark
Suddenly Your grace

(Chorus)Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so Beautiful, beautiful

Now there’s a joy inside I can’t contain
But even perfect days can end in rain
And though it’s pouring down I see
You through the clouds
Shining on my face
(Chorus)I have come undone
But I have just begun
Changing by Your grace(Chorus)






p.s this is one song that I really want to learn on my guitar. By the way I am also reading and studying 'Total Guitar Tutor'! I received my first guitar at 16 and I would spend 1-2 hours every night after work teaching myself. Due to so much going on over the last few years I have not had much time to practise. This amazing book I have had for about a year, so I am sure I will not be looking back now!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds great learning guitar Sarah. You're good at multi-tasking so I'm sure you'll be able to find time to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is such a wonderful thing to enjoy. My dh bought me a guitar for my birthday, many years ago - I just don't have the time to play it though. My eldest has recently picked it up however and is teaching herself. We also have a keyboard and a piano - so music is quite a pasttime in our house. I love it when my children decide they want to 'jam' together - one on the tambourine, one on her violin and the other on the piano ....... what fun.

    Enjoy your playing :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!