Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Morning...

...and it is a good morning, because I serve a good God.

His joy is my strength and today I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. The Lord has been again teaching me about embracing each season in life and to just rest in that place.

The other night I was chatting to my hubby on the phone and I was about to put in just a little complaint about feeling disconnected from people, for at the moment there is no time for me to drop in on friends etc.

Well something else sprung forth from my tongue and I began to speak along the lines of seasons and how at the moment I am in a season where I am like an eagle, just out on my own, not many people around me, just soaring on my own. I began to be enlightened that this is a place where the Lord has me at the moment to work on my life, attitudes and the things that could be holding me back from being a better wife, mother, friend, sister and daughter!

This is a time where I can continue to just fall at the alter before my God and ask Him to search my heart and to take out anything that is not of Him. I desire to change from glory to glory, I don't want to just stay where I am, I want more of Jesus, more of His love and attitudes and to use the fruits of the spirit more often throughout my day.

How grateful I am for the Lord opening my eyes once again and revealing that I am right where He wants me to be, and my friends there is no better place that I would rather be but in His perfect will.

Thank you for stopping by, you are an amazing and unique person, there is nobody else like you and as you continue to seek the Lord with all your heart He will grant you your deepest heart desires.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Isn't it amazing how God creates such a deep inner peace when He has you just where He wants you?

    I'm glad that you've found that peace.
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!