Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy 1st week...

This is our first week of school holidays and it has been a busy one so far.

Monday, the children and I cleaned under our beds and I vacuumed and de cluttered the children's toys and oh it feels so good to get some things out of our ~ all in the one room, beds right next to each other, apartment which we have been living in for the last 3 and a half years.

Not complaining though, it has been quite a journey, really hard at times and really great. I would not look back for the Lord has really helped us to walk by faith and not by sight and that dosen't happen over night, it is so wonderful to put our trust in a good God,

even in the 11th hour and 59th minute, when your hanging on, crying, hurting and waiting for Jesus to come through,

His love, mercy and goodness keeps you holding on because their is no one else who will rescue you from your darkest hour, from your lonliest night and from your painful position.

I can testify and say this for the Lord Jesus always comes, is always their, He never lets go, He never changes, He dosen't let you drown and though weeping may endure for a night, the sun always rises and joy comes in the morning. Praise the Lord, He is so good, He is my Daddy, my hero, my comforter, my councellor and my closest friend!

Okay back to the week...
(bythe way things are coming on quick and fast for our house upstairs but
I will blog about that another time.)
Tuesday, I reorganised and categorized our school library books which I will blog about a different time with some photos. Today (Wednesday) we went to Merimbula airport to pick up my folks who have been up in Darwin since May for my Dad's work. We have had a wonderful day with them today.

I don't think I will be able to post until next week for reasons I don't want to write up on here, but I will be able to keep enjoying your blog posts...

Have a magnificent week and I will talk to you soon.

Lot's of hugs and kisses,

Cheers,

Sarah xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a week! Have a great few days break. If you are able to catch up, leave a message on Facebook!! See you next week, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a busy week. I love the school holidays, time to reflect and ponder on the next term. I am constantly de cluttering but never seem to get to the bottom of the pile~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great feeling to get things organised. Yes, I am enjoying thinking about next term and studying the new books we are using, it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sarah,
    It sounds as if you have had rather a busy week!

    I'm so envious - Merimbula is SOOOOO beautiful! I hope that you enjoy the time with your folks.
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jillian, Merimbula is a great spot...we seem to go there every month for a good stock up on groceries and a good day out! We live about 1 hour and 20 min down the south coast! Enjoying your comments Jillian!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!