Monday, June 22, 2009

Just a little Getaway

Malua Bay



Yesterday we were making all the plans to head to Jindabyne for a few days to take the children to the snow. After a lot of phone calls and web browsing, going to the snow and learn to ski was just way over our budget, so we have decided to travel just a few hours from home heading up the NSW south coast to a lovely beach front place. We just need a little break to go away and spend time together as a family having lot's of FUN!


Mogo zoo is definitely on the list







Also Bird land animal park...


Plus we are sure to play cards, uno, drafts, and relax reading some books
Today we head away but before we do we have a Studio apartment to clean then a few other jobs and we are off!
YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic!

    I hope you have a really relaxing and rejuvenating stay.

    Good choice too - the snow's far too cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, have a lovely time!

    Thanks for popping by my site. I love to meet new people and visit their blogs. And you have a beautiful blog here. Have you thought about joining the AussieHomeschoolersBlogRing?
    http://aussiehomeschool.com/blog/

    It's a great way to connect with other bloggers. I'll try and add your blog to my rss feed, so I can visit regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued!